Sibsets you hear often...

I don’t know about you, but there are certain sibsets that I hear extremely often. I know at least four sets of brothers named [name]Kevin[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name], my own brothers being one of them. I know three [name]Kevin[/name] and [name]Katie[/name]'s. I know two sets of twins named [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Lauren/name and another set of sisters also named that.

So what about you, Berries? Out of curiosity, any sibsets that you hear all the time, or at least know a couple of? (I’d especially like to know about any more [name]Kevin[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name]'s, because that appears to be quite a trend in my small town!)

I know so many siblings where there is at least an [name]Amalie[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Emilie[/name], [name]Sofie[/name] or [name]Emma[/name] (4/5 of the names are the names of some of my little grandnieces ([name]Amalie[/name] and [name]Sofie[/name] are siblings, and [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] are siblings). These names are extremely popular here - not only as first names but also as middles (especially [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Sofie[/name]).

Other than that, I don’t think I know two sibsets with the same first names.

I actually don’t know any sibsets with the same names… but I’m alway really curious about this. I’d love to know stats on which names are commonly used together (though not necessarily like the twin list from the SSA because those are usually pretty themey).

I know two [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]William[/name] sib sets and two [name]James[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name] & [name]Elliot[/name] (I know 2)
[name]Isaac[/name] & [name]Jacob[/name] (I know of 3 - one has a [name]Matthew[/name] too though)

Thats all I can think of now!

[name]Justin[/name] & [name]Joshua[/name] - I know two.

That is all I can think of right now.

I’ve known of two [name]Mason[/name] and Taylors (both boys - one set has a younger sister too). I also know of two sets of [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Bethany[/name] and two of [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. Oh, and two [name]Daniel[/name] and Rebeccas too, with one set with an addition of a [name]Thomas[/name].

Incidentally, I’ve only ever met one [name]Kevin[/name].

I know 2 sets of [name]Hayden[/name] and Hunters and 2 sets of [name]Grace[/name] and Sophias.

I also know 2 [name]James[/name] & Oscars which I always thought was a strange coincidence!

the only one I can think of is [name]Max[/name] & [name]Jack[/name] (of which I know 3 sets)

I know at least two [name]Matthew[/name] and Jonathans and two [name]Katie[/name] and Sophies (both in my small 25-house street). All of these have extra siblings in the sibsets though.

I know 3 sets of [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]. I’m no longer surprised when I meet a set.

I feel like every family I know is some combo of [name]Henry[/name]/[name]Jack[/name]/[name]Luke[/name] & [name]Emma[/name]/[name]Ella[/name]/[name]Claire[/name]/[name]Chloe[/name]…it gets pretty confusing!

I know four different families that all have the oldest boy named [name]Jared[/name] and the next boy named [name]Matthew[/name].

[name]Jayden[/name] (and it’s many spellings) and [name]Jackson[/name]/[name]Jaxon[/name]/[name]Jax[/name] seem to be a sibling trend as well.

[name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] - know of 2 sets, 1 being twins

That’s the only one I know of

My brother and I are [name]Amanda[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name] and we knew another sibset with those names (though they were about 10 years younger than us). I always thought it was weird, since I don’t think our names are all that well matched. I also knew two sets of brothers named [name]Sean[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name] (born in the 80s).

[name]Poppy[/name], daisy & [name]Lilly[/name]
So many times!!

I know several families with a [name]Catherine[/name] and an [name]Elizabeth[/name]. With children, I know two sets of [name]Grace[/name] & Isabellas. [name]One[/name] sibset that seems common is [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Edward[/name], which is a shame, because I adore both names but feel like it would be a predictable choice for brothers.