Sibsets You’re Thinking Of

[name_m]Linus[/name_m] & [name_f]Clover[/name_f] :wind_chime: fresh and subtly (or not so subtly) botanical

10 Likes

madlenka & maxim – the kick is that they are both max for short :sob:

3 Likes

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

ahhh i love this so much!

2 Likes

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Tara[/name_f] & [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] :blue_heart:

1 Like

scout + cruz :ocean: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :cloud:

i just love the adventurous vibes of this sister/brother set!

4 Likes

[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Esmé[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :closed_book::beetle::strawberry:

5 Likes

[name_m]Sevastian[/name_m] “Seva”, [name_f]Suzanna[/name_f] “Zanya” or “Una” (you-nuh), [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_f]Zlata[/name_f] (does anyone here still don’t think that I will have the last two one day, hehe?)

Sorry, I got a little bit Russian vibes. I wanna move to another country one day but then only thing I affraid of is the fact that it would mean rejecting my favorite names…

2 Likes

simon + james

sam and jem

micah, jem, 'imi ola, peace, sam, rositsa, lumière, clare, logan

7 Likes

Brother and sister combos:

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Salomé[/name_f] & [name_m]Alain[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m] beautiful little [name_u]Noor[/name_u] and [name_m]Alain[/name_m] :yellow_heart:

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m] [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u] & [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] sweet little [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] :purple_heart:

Brother combos:

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] & [name_m]Marceau[/name_m] [name_m]Seaborn[/name_m] [name_m]Sly[/name_m] cute little ones [name_m]Cas[/name_m] and [name_m]Marceau[/name_m] :blue_heart:

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] combos:

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Madlaina & [name_u]July[/name_u] Solette :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] for brother and sister just seem so perfect today. :heart:

2 Likes

Garnet Figaro (unisex), Aida Apricity, Dido Basil (b) & Carmen Viridian (b). For context, Figaro, Aida, Dido and Carmen all have ties to my ex - school.

1 Like

leo, amos, jude & nora :leaves:

9 Likes

pauline + marianne :sunny:

7 Likes

[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] and Willa!!

8 Likes

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

5 Likes

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Aela[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] & [name_f]Freya[/name_f] Meridia [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] :two_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_f]Nyree[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

OR

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

1 Like

Back to the roots today and inspired by the season :sunny::icecream::ocean::palm_tree:: Ofelia, Flora & Hugo

5 Likes