Sibsets You’re Thinking Of

arlo & river :desert:

my mom really loves this sibset for my future kids!

13 Likes

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and Pond (b/g)

[name_u]Pip[/name_u] and [name_u]Poe[/name_u] :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Florence Zelda + Alma Jupiter :butterfly:

9 Likes

Davor :scarf: & [name_f]Petra[/name_f] :yarn:

4 Likes

Arrietty & Tolliver :fairy:

11 Likes

Emmeline Emmie and Aurora Rory

5 Likes

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] & [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] :tangerine: :blossom:

6 Likes

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] & [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]

7 Likes

[name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] :sunflower::honeybee::sun_behind_small_cloud:

nn [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: :candy: :roller_skate:

6 Likes

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m]!

7 Likes

I love the idea of the sweetest pair of sisters named [name_f]Nella[/name_f] and [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]!

13 Likes

[name_m]Roland[/name_m] and Richildis

2 Likes

[name_f]Olwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and Rhodora [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Meg[/name_f] & [name_f]Aelin[/name_f]

idk why since they don’t rlly match but yeah

4 Likes

jasper & florian :blossom::evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

also,

freddie & billie (b/b) :blueberries::orange_heart:

freddie’s my dog (named after freddie mercury) and im loving the idea of a cat named billie (after billie joe armstrong) :pleading_face: i love how they go together

11 Likes

omg omg omg and what about

freddie, billie & ziggy (b/b/b) :orange_heart::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: ok this is my ultimate fav petset

(after freddie mercury, billie joe armstrong & david bowie)

13 Likes

loveee this! :yellow_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

after some (11/10 amazing) suggestions on my ‘sisters for my boys’ thread I’ve been thinking of [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] + [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] :green_apple: I could totally imagine [name_u]Percy[/name_u] as the exhaustedly endeared older brother to two absolutely wild sisters

10 Likes

thank you olive! they match perfectly don’t they? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like