Sibsets You’re Thinking Of

okay maybe with these middles:

jasper venture & florian journey :blossom::evergreen_tree::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Mars[/name_u] + [name_m]Theron[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] :ringer_planet:

11 Likes

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

thomas, philip & lucille :art:

9 Likes

Miloš :sunny:, [name_m]Neven[/name_m] :sunflower:, & Sava :swan:

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

[name_m]Zoran[/name_m] :crescent_moon:, Davor :scarf:, & Veljko :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] “Leo” Elfriede and [name_m]Julius[/name_m] “Juli” [name_m]Eberhard[/name_m] (twins)

7 Likes

jack woodstock & leo sundance :mushroom::sunrise_over_mountains::sunflower:

5 Likes

I love the idea of [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Diego[/name_m], [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Fjord[/name_u] + [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]!

[name_u]Royal[/name_u], [name_u]True[/name_u] + [name_u]Story[/name_u] :heart:

5 Likes

[name_u]David[/name_u] Albright & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Byrl :evergreen_tree::sun_behind_small_cloud:

specifically for twins !! :pleading_face::heartbeat:

7 Likes

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] & [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: & [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] :swan:

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] :sparkles: & [name_f]Mateja[/name_f] :love_letter:

11 Likes

i constantly think about sisters i met named [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] & [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]! they’re just so sweet together

8 Likes

Currently so obsessed with the idea of [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_f]Isannah[/name_f] for a brother/sister set. :heart:

13 Likes

I’ve found my niche in boys’ names, and I’ve been just utterly swooning over [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as a set of boys!!!
[name_u]Nat[/name_u], [name_m]Ned[/name_m], [name_m]Geordie[/name_m], and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] 🪺🌾

9 Likes

That’s absolutely adorable :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

loving the idea of siblings named ransom, sunday + oona :tulip:

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa is [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] and his brothers are [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] and [name_m]Gordon[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Oslo[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] + [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]!

8 Likes

[name_f]Imogene[/name_f] and [name_u]Dove[/name_u] :white_flower: or [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] :blossom: how can I choose?

7 Likes

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f] have been on my mind lately! :blossom::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes