Sibsets!

What do you think about the sibsets:

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (both have 12 letters)
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] or Piper Clara Sage(Which do u prefer?)
Chessa [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]

Any other recommendations?

TIA!

~[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

They all seem very well matched to me!

1 Like

I agree they’re all very well matched!

I will say that I did immediately think of Heroes of [name_m]Olympus[/name_m] when I saw [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] in the sibset, but that doesn’t really bother me since it’s not a terribly strong association!

1 Like

I think they all work well! I do recommend using the same number of middles for both sets though. Maybe my sisters and I were just very competitive, but I remember how upset my middle sister was when she thought my youngest sister had been given a double middle (youngest sister is [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] J0y “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”, so she misheard it as [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]).

1 Like

Chessa [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u] are lovely together!
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] are my second favourite set

1 Like

I think these all go very well together! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is definitely [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I think those are stunning individually and together!

I will say for the [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]/Piper sibset, I think [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] overpowers [name_u]Piper[/name_u] slightly. I would maybe go for something more similar to the middles used for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]?

1 Like

I think they are nice pairings! One thing I would do is keep the number of middle names consistent (ex. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]). [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite pairing is [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

1 Like