Sicily?

I’ve recently been crushing on Sicily since i saw an influencer name her new baby girl this name. However, I’m not sure how this would actually work in the real world, any thoughts and middle name suggestions! Of course the island is absoutely beautiful as well :hearts:

1 Like

I think it sounds nice and I’m a fan of place names so
I’m always happy to see new (to me) ones considered.

The biggest major “con” I can see is that it sounds similar to [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. If I’m to be honest with myself, when hearing the name on someone I would likely assume at first a [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] was called [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. Not a reason in itself not to use the name, just a consideration.

1 Like

I like it a lot actually!

1 Like

I think it works and is very pretty!

1 Like

I actually support a client called [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] I think the name works really well in the real world my client doesn’t appear to have any issues with her name she’s pretty and bright lovely name.

I think something longer with stronger sounds would work well with [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] some ideas could be [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].

1 Like

I think it’s beautiful!!

1 Like

i love this name so much!! i first heard it on abc sitcom, fresh off the boat and thought it was so cute!!

1 Like

[name_f]Sicily[/name_f] is pretty, sparky and interesting. It might get confused or written down as [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] sometimes though

1 Like

I think [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] is definitely usable and personally I actually prefer it to [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’m actually surprised this place name hasn’t caught on very much! It’s one that actually feels like a real name.

2 Likes

It’s fine. I like many place names. I prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] though.

1 Like