Siena... Ivy.... Ruth

See the results of this poll: So What do you think?

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Siena Ruth: 0 (0%)
  • Ivy Ruth: 11 (79%)
  • Siena Ivy Ruth: 1 (7%)
  • Ivy Siena Ruth: 2 (14%)

[name]Love[/name] love love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. [name]Siena[/name] dilutes the awesomeness for me and tips it into hipsterdom. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is clean and eye-catching.

Thank You :slight_smile:

I love [name]Ivy[/name]! I’m not a fan of [name]Siena[/name] at all-- it’s much less elegant and too much of a place name. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is a great combo.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] ALL THE [name]WAY[/name]. Gorgeous, vintage, spunky, powerful, fun, lovely. All around beautiful.
I dislike [name]Siena[/name], so! [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is so gorgeous.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is perfect!

Without a doubt, [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]! It’s so beautiful! [name]Siena[/name] seems too common–or something–of a name to fit with the other two. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is just lovely.

Congratulations,
[name]Frances[/name]

I personally love [name]Siena[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] the best.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]! It’s beautiful, classy and not trendy at all. [name]Siena[/name] feels trendy to me ([name]Sienna[/name] jumped 310 spots in 2005 and is still in the top 200) and I think [name]Ivy[/name] is a name that grows up very well and has tons of personality. Good luck!

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is GORGEOUS!!