Sienna Isobel or Summer Isobel

Opinions please . In love with both. Very difficult!

Both are beautiful but I prefer [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]! I prefer [name_f]Summer[/name_f] to [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] but my reason for liking this combo more is I think it flows better. Plus, [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] has the alternate spelling [name_f]Siena[/name_f] and with [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] already being what I assume to be the less popular spelling compared to [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], it just would be less spelling hassles altogether. Although I guess [name_f]Summer[/name_f] could be spelled [name_f]Sommer[/name_f] too so maybe that point is moot.

1 Like

Both are wonderful but I have to pick [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] imagery!

1 Like

Thank you, the reason for the spelling of [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is because we have Scottish heritage and this is the Scottish spelling rather than the Spanish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], simply because I prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] over [name_f]Summer[/name_f] in general.

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is stunning and so ethereal.

I think both are great, but I would pick [name_f]Summer[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with either but I love [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] gets my vote!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

Both are so pretty! But I slightly prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] over [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] gets my vote. Nice names, and the combo has a nice flow.

1 Like

I’m voting [name_f]Summer[/name_f] too! I feel like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is an under appreciated beauty.

1 Like

Looks like [name_f]Summer[/name_f] wins!

summer isobel is stunning!!!

1 Like