Sienna

So, I love, love, loove this name!!! In part, probably, because of my adoration for [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Miller[/name].
So, my question is… (not that it reallt matters cuz either way I still [name]LOVE[/name] it) but is the name “princessy” (think very girl names, such as [name]Ariana[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Amanda[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Brittany[/name], etc…) or is it sort of fun and “different”? ( such as [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Harper[/name]- I know this names arent really different, I guess I just mean up and coming names vs. the more flirt, fun girly names of the 90s)

basically what do you think of when you think of the name [name]Sienna[/name]?
do you picture a hippie-chic like [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Miller[/name]… or a girly girl like [name]Suri[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]? or…?

I love the name [name]Sienna[/name], think it is cute and girly but would also work well as she grows up.

I had a yoga teacher named [name]Sienna[/name], and thought her name really suited her. The name [name]Sienna[/name] makes me think of her- warm, in shape, beautiful, sort of hippy/spiritual.