*sigh* Back to Jane?

So as some of you know I’ve loved the name [name]Jane[/name] for awhile, but recently I’ve loved the name [name]Ivy[/name]. Now I think I’m liking [name]Jane[/name] again :? My combo for [name]Jane[/name] is [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] and the combo for [name]Ivy[/name] is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. All names have meaning except for [name]Ivy[/name], I just really like it.

So which do you prefer, [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name]?

Thanks!

I love [name]Jane[/name]…which I also love spelled [name]Jayne[/name]. I have never thought of the name [name]Magnolia[/name] before, and I have to tell you I kind of love it! [name]Maggie[/name] as a NN? [name]Nola[/name] as a NN? I think I’m in love!

I prefer [name]Jane[/name] but I like [name]Ivy[/name] also. If you don’t mind two mn’s I think [name]Jane[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] sounds great.

I love [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. It’s just so classy. I have slight namer’s remorse that I used [name]Jane[/name] in the middle already.

Ahh that’s a tough one! I love both [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Jane[/name], especially with the nn [name]Janie[/name]. And I love the combos of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. I think personally, at a push I’d go for [name]Ivy[/name] because, well I don’t know why I guess I just like it that bit more! But I think you need to think of it this way, if you never get to name another daughter, which name would you be most regretful about if you didn’t use it?

I love the idea of [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]! [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is also very pretty. A great sibset!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is a really nice combination! I’m personally a bigger fan of [name]Jane[/name] than [name]Ivy[/name], but the two names do make a great sibset

Team [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] on this one. The name [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] sounds cooler to me as [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is gorgeous. I go by [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Janie[/name] and I like the name very much, but something about [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] sounds not-quite-right to my ear.

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]! Although you can’t go wrong with either. I have noticed that [name]Ivy[/name] is becoming trendy in my area, I love the classic sound of [name]Jane[/name]…it is very sweet, too.

I love [name]Jane[/name] too ([name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name], [name]Jane[/name] Eyre, great history!) I am using [name]Jayne[/name] as a middle name for one of my daughters in the future, since this is a family spelling.

What about combining the names? [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jane[/name] would be impossibly adorable! I used to know a little girl named [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Jane[/name], and they used both her names all the time!

I think both of them are absolutely precious! And [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is cute too, just a bit short. I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is my favorite, but I really do love them both.

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] gets my vote! [name]Jane[/name] is a sweet, classic name and [name]Magnolia[/name] sounds great paired with [name]Jane[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] is okay and I love [name]Catherine[/name] but [name]Ivy[/name] is kinda trendy and potentially popular.

I like both of them too. I would say [name]Jane[/name] though, as looking at your signature, it seems to go better with your boy names. Save [name]Ivy[/name] for a second daughter I think :slight_smile: