Similar but somewhat different

I’m falling for two names that are different by one letter, and I just can’t seem to prefer one of them. Which one do you think is prettier?

Naila or [name_f]Nahia[/name_f]?

*Pronunciations:
Naila: NEYE-lah
Naiha: NEYE-ah

I like both too, but I think I like Naiha slightly more. It sounds pretty and intriguing

I prefer Naila. I think its easy to say and flows better which makes it sound prettier. I also think the Lah sound is more feminine than [name_m]Ah[/name_m]. That’s just my personal opinion though!

I like both too honestly. Maybe [name_f]Nahia[/name_f] more.

I like the sound of [name_f]Nahia[/name_f] better…was considering it myself if I had had a girl but I would have spelled it differently so there wouldn’t be confusion.
[name_f]Nya[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyah[/name_f]
[name_f]Naia[/name_f]
[name_f]Naiah[/name_f]
[name_f]Naya[/name_f]
[name_f]Nayah[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyia[/name_f]
Nyiah
Naiya
Naiyah
Nayia
Naiyah
Niha
Naiha
Nyha
Nayha
Nayhia
Nyhia
Naihia
Nihya

I like Naila better, maybe because I’ve had [name_f]Nyla[/name_f] (same pronounciation) on my list before, so it feels more familiar and complete. Plus with [name_f]Mia[/name_f]/[name_f]Maia[/name_f]/[name_f]Maya[/name_f] etc. being so popular, I think Naila stands out, in a good way.

[name_f]Nahia[/name_f] is so different and beautiful! I mic prefer it to Naila.

I prefer the sound of [name_f]Nahia[/name_f] more, but I would spell it [name_f]Nyah[/name_f]. Both names are beautiful.

Thank you all for your opinions! Different spellings like [name_f]Nyah[/name_f] or [name_f]Naia[/name_f] are also cute!