Simmer Berries

Hey :slight_smile:
I’m up right now, it’s 3 am, and I was wondering if anyone else here plays The [name_m]Sims[/name_m] (any game in the series, but I play 4)

If anyone does, I’d like to use this thread as a place to talk about our [name_m]Sims[/name_m] and post screenshots :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] sim [name_u]Darren[/name_u] and his daughter [name_f]Tiffany[/name_f]
7 Likes

Yess i love sims :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it unusual that I typically play for 8+ hours at a time :laughing:

1 Like

Hahah i mean i used to play for super long like that too :sweat_smile:

I think it’s fine as long as you get your stuff done right :joy:

1 Like

How many hours have you played on the game?

1 Like

At least 1800 (I have the game open right now so I can’t check :laughing:)

1 Like

Oh my gosh :joy: I have about 800

1 Like

I just can’t do short/mid-length sessions, especially when I left off right before a string of birthdays and other life events last time.

2 Likes

Oh i totally understand that tho

It’s hard to pick up where you left off sometimes

1 Like

I play the sims too! I like sims 3 but have gotten into 4 recently!

I love the sims too!

I do like a good [name_m]Sims[/name_m] session :grin: Think I’m in a minority when I say that I never moved away from the [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 2 though!

yes ! i’ll really spend so long thinking of cohesive sibsets for my sims kids like they aren’t just pixels on a screen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Before I had my kids I played [name_m]Sims[/name_m] all the time. [name_f]My[/name_f] brother got like every expansion pack of [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 3 for the PC. He got [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 4 when it came out, but I only played it occasionally before I stopped.

The first [name_m]Sims[/name_m] game I played was [name_m]Sims[/name_m] Bustin Out on the PS2!

[name_f]Secret[/name_f]: [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I created a boyfriend on the [name_m]Sims[/name_m] and we broke up, I set the [name_m]Sim[/name_m] on fire lol. I never created my husband on the game though!

the image isnt loading for me

Huge [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 4 fan! I here people say the play foot one week a year, but I go through like 3 month long phases that rotate, same as all video games.

Why did I misread this as Sinner Berries

2 Likes

The [name_m]Sims[/name_m] 4 is going to destroy my life (joke)

I stayed up all night playing and I’m still wide awake