Simon, Elliot or ideas?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,
We are having our 1st boy at the end of the year. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] brother to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]. The family middle name is set: Shore. Last name begins w an M, three syllables, ends in -er.
As you can see, the girls have a bird name tradition that I would love to continue but am struggling to find one I love.

So far…

Loving-
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
Trying to love-
[name_m]Heron[/name_m] (nn- Herry), [name_u]Poe[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
Liking-
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Hank[/name_m]

Thanks in advance for any opinions or suggestions!

I think [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] goes best with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f].

For a middle, what about [name_f]Lark[/name_f], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f], or [name_u]Jay[/name_u]?

I also really like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] and think that fits in well with your daughters’ names.

Other suggestions that came to mind when I thought of “[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]” and “[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]”:
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]

I adore [name_m]Heron[/name_m].

I love both [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] with your girls! [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Heron[/name_m] is great. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] works too. Some other boy bird names I like are [name_u]Teal[/name_u] and [name_u]Falcon[/name_u]. I love [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is very handsome. I like the idea of sticking to a nature theme but if you can’t love a another bird name, maybe branch out a bit.

I would just buck the bird tradition if you can’t find anything you really love that fits. I personally really like both [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] and think either would go well with your chosen middle name and your daughters’ names.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] works beautifully with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]. It has the same quiet, gentle, somewhat studious vibe as your girls’ names, and although I think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] has the same qualities, the fact that [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] shares the “li” phonically with the sibling names really locks it in for me. There’s a lyricism to the three together. I think [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Heron[/name_m] is handsome. What about [name_m]Crane[/name_m], [name_u]Finch[/name_u], or Swift?

This might be too nerdy or literal for some people, but here’s a link to the Audubon Society’s Guide to [name_u]North[/name_u] American birds for inspiration: Guide to North American Birds | Audubon

Good luck!

I like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]!

[name_u]Bird[/name_u] names:
[name_m]Hawk[/name_m] Shore
[name_m]Cielo[/name_m] Shore - mn [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_m]Crow[/name_m] Shore
[name_m]Lonan[/name_m] Shore - mn Blackbird
[name_m]Dasan[/name_m] Shore - mn “son of bird clan leader”
[name_m]Talon[/name_m] Shore
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] Shore
[name_u]Merle[/name_u] Shore - mn blackbird

Your girls’ names are GORGEOUS!!!

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]