Simon or William with my girls' names?

So my favorite girls names are [name]Rose[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name]. My favorite boys’ names are [name]William[/name] and [name]Simon[/name], along with [name]Gideon[/name] which I don’t love quite as much.

I wouldn’t really think of [name]William[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] as too similar, but their nicknames would be [name]Wim[/name] and [name]Sim[/name]. I’m not having that. I’ve been trying to make myself fall for [name]Will[/name] but I can’t, really. I don’t know, maybe it’ll grow on me.

But basically, assuming [name]Rose[/name] would be the first daughter, what would you prefer? [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Simon[/name]/[name]Sim[/name], or [name]Rose[/name] and [name]William[/name]/[name]Wim[/name]? [name]Rose[/name] wouldbe nn’d [name]Rosie[/name].

I like rose and [name]Simon[/name] better. Also the only [name]Simon[/name] i know goes by [name]Si[/name]. [name]Si[/name] and [name]Wim[/name] sound fine together. [name]Sim[/name] and [name]Wim[/name] are too matchy in my opinion.

I really like [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Wim[/name]!

I totally love [name]Simon[/name], he is so debonair and charming and a great brother for [name]Rose[/name].

rollo

Ahhh, it’s so hard to choose! Right now I am feeling [name]Simon[/name], but [name]William[/name]'s been on my list for much longer. Ugh! Thanks

[name]SIMON[/name]!! [name]William[/name] is soooo common… don’t get me wrong, it’s a great classic name… but [name]Simon[/name] is so very charming!!