Simon

Is it toooo American Idol???

I actually didn’t think of American Idol at all until I read your message. I always think of [name]Simon[/name] Says and [name]Alvin[/name] and the Chipmunks, but neither of those are necessarily bad associations.

The first thing I think of is [name]Simon[/name] Says and I didn’t think of American Idol until I read your post. I just added this name to my list yesterday. It has really grown on me lately. It isn’t popular at all where I live which is just an added benefit.

I would never think of American Idol, but then I don’t watch that . . . I think of a very cute and sweet little boy in my son’s class! I think its a great name - would be very tempted to put it on my list if it weren’t for our friend and the fact that it doesn’t sound good with our last name.

This is one of my godsons’ names - his mum struggled to find the right name, but she loves this, and has been so happy with her choice. I like that it’s classic, but you never come across it anymore these days. I think it sits perfectly alongside current trendy names like [name]Finn[/name], [name]Rafferty[/name], [name]Jude[/name], etc., but also has the Biblical connection. Obviously it’s out for me now, but otherwise it would be on my list!

I don’t even think of American Idol when I hear [name]Simon[/name]. I think of the chipmunks and the bible, but probably because I knew about both of those from childhood where [name]Simon[/name] from American Idol is a newer reference.

[name]Simon[/name] is a gorgeous name, use it please!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Simon[/name], and personally don’t associate it with [name]Simon[/name] Cowell, either.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Simon[/name]. I don’t watch that much T.V. except for “The Office” and “Top Chef”.

I also love [name]Simon[/name]. I don’t watch American Idol either.

I never thought of [name]Simon[/name] Cowell either, actually. I thought of 7th [name]Heaven[/name] :slight_smile: But I adore the name!

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]LOVE[/name] it, it’s on my list too