Simon?

Hello Berries,

I was wondering what everyone thought of [name]Simon[/name]. We are considering it.

[name]Simon[/name]'s got this old-fashioned, funky feel that I think is wiggling into style as vintage names come more into fashion. I think [name]Sy[/name] is a cool nickname too! You might also like [name]Silas[/name]. The only problem I have with the name (and its not exactly about the name anyway) is that I noticed that you have a daughter named [name]Imogen[/name] (correct me if I’m wrong). I don’t think [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] go together at all because of their matching endings (I’m assuming you’re pronouncing [name]Imogen[/name] as IHM-uh-jin). [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] are very cool, however, if that’s a name you want to consider. Good luck!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

Oh poo…hadn’t noticed that. Well, I guess I can scratch [name]Simon[/name] off the list. :frowning:

Okay, how about thoughts on [name]Phineas[/name]? That’s our next favorite.

Oooooh [name]Phineas[/name]!!! I think this name is so vintage cool, and with the rising popularity of [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]- names, its becoming so much more accessible to a modern day little boy. Phin/[name]Finn[/name] or Finny are such cute nicknames that have a solid name to back them up. There is a connection to the book [u]A Separate [name]Peace[/name][u] (I’m unsure if you are familiar with that novel) which may or may not be a connection you want. I doubt that barely anyone would actually automatically connect [name]Phineas[/name] with that book however (I only thought of it because my highschool-age sister is reading it in school, and we were memory-sharing about reading that book in class). [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]