Simone or Silvia or ...?

We live in US and wonder if both of them sound too ethnic? I’m trying to find a name starts with an “s” that isn’t too popular. Thanks in advanced!

I love [name_f]Silvia[/name_f]!!

I really like [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] ( All though I prefer [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f])

I love [name_u]Simone[/name_u]. I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] but not [name_f]Silvia[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] ([name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] - I prefer this for sure over [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] - is too much for me.)

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] would be gorgeous

Also…

[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]
[name_f]Sansa[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] (soul-lay)
[name_f]Sapphira[/name_f]

I don’t think either sound ethnic, tbh. Both are usable in the U.S.

What does “too ethnic” mean? There are people of all ethnicities living in the United States. [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] are both lovely names. If you’re worried about appropriation, I don’t think either name is tied to a specific race.

They’re both pretty normal in the US. But I suppose I suggest [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] or [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] to you.

I like both those names. I think the Olympic gymnasts named [name_u]Simone[/name_u] have made that name more recognizable.

Other S names
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Samara[/name_f]
[name_f]Soraya[/name_f]
[name_f]Sena[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
[name_m]Semaj[/name_m]

I love the name [name_u]Simone[/name_u].

I really adore both [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Silvia[/name_f], and I think they’re usable on anyone.

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] is stunning and agree with the other Berries that [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] might be a great substitute for [name_f]Silvia[/name_f].

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] are really nice, and are definitely not unheard of in the US.

Suggestions:
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Saphira[/name_f]
[name_u]Shae[/name_u]
[name_f]Shoshana[/name_f]
[name_f]Serene[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

I like both.