Simone va Tatiana

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f]

vs

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

Which and why?

I prefer [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], although I actually prefer [name_f]Sara[/name_f] to [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. I think it flows better.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. I don’t like that [name_u]Simone[/name_u] ends with the same sound [name_f]Norah[/name_f] begins with.

3 Likes

tatiana sarah - distinctive and pretty

1 Like

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] Norah!!

While I don’t love how the n sounds run into each other, they are both strong and gorgeous names. Very underused imo!!

I love both first names equally but prefer [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and the flow of [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is pretty.
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f] sounds nice, but I think the repeating Ns don’t go together.

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]! :white_heart: it’s such a lovely, elegant yet grounded name, and I think it flows better than [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f] as the n’s run into each other.

edit:

sarah tatiana

and

norah simone

are also contenders

1 Like

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Norah[/name_f] 100 times over.

I think the fact that [name_u]Simone[/name_u] ends with the same sound [name_f]Norah[/name_f] begins with is a strength- it flows better.

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] is just a name I love for its literary heritage, and Sarah’s a name I have never been on good terms with.

Sorry j seen you’ve mentioned [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]. That’s beautiful. Echoes of [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] for me.