Siri Seraphina

1st and middle combo, WDYT? Purely fictional, just thought it up.

It seems too celeb for me with [name]Tom[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]'s daughter, [name]Suri[/name], and [name]Jen[/name] and [name]Ben[/name]'s daughter, [name]Seraphina[/name]. Sorry! Individually, I like the names especially [name]Seraphina[/name].

I generally like alliteration, but there comes a point where it just gets to be too much, and I think that combo crosses the line. [name]Siri[/name] is adorable and [name]Seraphina[/name] is beautiful, though- why not use [name]Siri[/name] as a nickname for [name]Seraphina[/name]?

I think it would make a darling name – in a kids’ book. Maybe for a mouse? It is a little too cute for the real world, however. (And a little too Hollywood.)

I have to agree that it sounds a little “US Weekly”. Plus, I’m a little wary of alliteration with the letter S. What if she has a lisp?

I find it 1) too celebrity-inspired, and 2) just difficult to say! Oh, and, it is a bit flouncy for my taste. I think it would be improved by using [name]Siri[/name] as a nickname for [name]Seraphina[/name] or switching the combination to [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Siri[/name], which is much easier to say in my opinion. :slight_smile:

[name]Lemon[/name]

I agree that it is a bit of a tongue twister. I just don’t get [name]Siri[/name] as a name - sorry! [name]Just[/name] sounds incomplete to me - kinda like you were trying to feminise the name [name]Sirius[/name] and couldn’t find an ending for it! But then [name]Seraphina[/name] isn’t a name I personally like either, so you could put my views down to a clash in style…!