Sister and brother names

I know I’ve recently been on here because I’m deciding on a name for my own daughter but the REAL reason why I joined nameberry was because I’ve always loved names!!

I know it’s a few years off but I’ve already got some names in mind for our next baby that I keep in my phone, what do you think of these as sisters/brothers to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]? I’d also love some suggestions as well as I’d love to add to my list!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Seraphina
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

Wilder
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]

I love [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]!! I think I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] slightly more because it means angel🥰 and I love that they would both have meanings to their name with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] meaning dawn.

My favorite from the list is [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! It sounds so princess like, a set like that is so darling! For boys I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Leander[/name_m]! That sibling set would be darling in itself and it flows nice! A few names to add to you’re list are:

GIRLS

• Regina
  • Poppy
  • Rosalind
  • Belladonna
  • Willoughby
  • Gwendolyn
  • Genevieve
  • Briar
  • Lydia
  • Jasmine
  • Willow
  • Orchid

BOYS

• Elderic
  • Hendrick
  • Aster
  • Sinclair
  • Lennon
  • Edwin
  • Alfred
  • Nicholas
  • Darwin
1 Like

My favorites for siblings to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_m]Leander[/name_m]!

2 Likes

I think if we had another girl we would probably go for [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] as of right now☺️

1 Like

Aurora and seraphina is lovely!
And I like [name_m]Leander[/name_m] and aurora too

I love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] too!! If [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] was a boy she would have been [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] or [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], those were our favourites!!

1 Like

Luna, [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]India[/name_f], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], and [name_m]Leander[/name_m] are wonderful

You might like

Zara
[name_f]Elara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Elara[/name_f], defiantly going on my list!!

1 Like

Delilah and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_u]Remington[/name_u]