Sister for Adelaide and Sullivan

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out baby #3 is a girl! Siblings are [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m]. Name contenders so far are [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], but we’re not committed to either and are still waiting for “the name” to pop out at us. Any ideas??

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are both awesome names, but they feel like two different styles to me. I would suggest going with another 3 syllable name to help them flow easily. I prefer [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] for that reason. Also consider:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] (similar to [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f])
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Elena[/name_f] (gives a different vibe with each name)
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] (I don’t know if you are okay with repeating initials)
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Daniella[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], & [name_f]Amalie[/name_f]

My personal favorites are [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m], & [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m], & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

(PS my name is also [name_f]Mara[/name_f]!)

Forgot to mention! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] does mostly go by [name_u]Sully[/name_u], so the syllables probably aren’t as crucial. Thanks for the suggestions, @missmarsbar, so fun to meet another [name_f]Mara[/name_f]! We are few and far between! I like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], I will have to write those down.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are stunning names, wow!

My first thought was [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

A few other suggestions…
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]

Good luck!

I love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

Some suggestions:

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] / [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Iona[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

Sorry for any repeats. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. Good luck! :slight_smile: