Sister for Ava Elizabeth

Help! Having another baby girl in [name]May[/name]. Our name was just picked by my [name]SIL[/name] ([name]Vivian[/name], and not intentionally :wink: we both didn’t share our name choices. I like [name]Lola[/name], but my husbands worried its to cutsie. He likes [name]Evelyn[/name], but I don’t want another common name like [name]Ava[/name]. Also kind of like [name]Adaline[/name]. Middle name is [name]Jolee[/name]. Any suggestions??

What about Evangaline? It’s similar to [name]Evelyn[/name] but not as popular

I love the mn [name]Jolee[/name]. Why not make that the first name? Or what about something close to your first choice [name]Vivian[/name]?
[name]Vienna[/name]
[name]Vienne[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Vittoria[/name]
[name]Viera[/name]
[name]Vedette[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Jolee[/name]? It is very pretty, and has the ‘v’ sound you like.

Thanks! Those are great names to think about :). [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are ones I’ve recently thought about.

[name]Adaline[/name] & [name]Evelyn[/name] are lovely, but I feel like they’re both a little too close in sound to your daughter’s name.

A few more suggestions:

[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Vita[/name]
[name]Oriana[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Lilibeth[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name]

Any strike your fancy?

[name]Lola[/name] is extremely cutesy to me. If you like [name]Lola[/name], perhaps names that allow it as a nickname?

[name]Charlotte[/name] nn [name]Lola[/name] is one, and I think [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] is lovely!
I don’t know if you want a name with a similar letter amount as [name]Ava[/name] so perhaps:
[name]Hanna[/name]
[name]Tara[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] feels very parallel to [name]Ava[/name], imo.
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]

I have a neice [name]Ruby[/name]. My husband likes the name [name]Sienna[/name], I think [name]Clara[/name] is darling. Thank you for your suggestions!