Sister for Bea- update

I’ve posted several threads in our search for a name for our new baby, sister to [name]Beatrice[/name]. We have been all over the place for months, but after meeting her, decided on the classic [name]Catherine[/name]. My son is [name]Edward[/name], and the three are so sweet together. Thanks all for your help on this name search!

So happy to hear you are all doing well! [name]Catherine[/name] is a great name for [name]Bea[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]'s sister.

Great choice!! The three are lovely together.

Congrats on your little girl and such a beautiful choice of name! I love [name]Catherine[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Catherine[/name] is so elegant and then you have the adorable nn’s [name]Kit[/name], [name]Kitty[/name] or [name]Cate[/name]/[name]Kate[/name] should you choose!!

[name]Edward[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] sound amazing! :slight_smile:

An official nameberry congratulations on [name]Catherine[/name], and thank you for letting us know your good news! Perfect names together and a lovely family. xxx

What a perfect choice! Congratulations.

I think [name]Edward[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], and [name]Catherine[/name] are stunning! [name]Eddie[/name], [name]Bea[/name], and [name]Cate[/name] - or whatever you call your children! - are too sweet together. Congratulations!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: