Sister for Daisy

My oldest daughters name is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I am expecting my second daughter in less than 8 days. We are having the hardest time choosing her name. Our favorites are [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. What is your favorite if the 3? Any other suggestions?
[name_f]TIA[/name_f]

Although I love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], I wouldn’t use it for a sister to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], as they are both flower names. Whilst I do think that it’s nice to have a connection between childrens’ names, this may make it harder when naming a future child.

I think that [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] sound adorable together!

What is could possibly be cuter than [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]? Two of my absolute favorites!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! So adorable

I love both [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! You can’t go wrong with either choice. I love the name [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and you could call her [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], that way you get to use two of your favorites. Or the simple [name_f]Nola[/name_f] would go well with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] together :slight_smile:

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] feel to heavy next to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for me and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] just reminds me of the Ogre form Shrek aha, I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] though :slight_smile: and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is nice to like someone previously suggested. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is really nice. Goodluck

[name_f]Layla[/name_f] Heliconia [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Heather[/name_f] Vanilia [name_f]Margo[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. Two pretty flowers.

I like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] out of your choices - but what about [name_f]Dixie[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Dixie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

My favorite on your list is [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. I’m going to suggest [name_f]Irene[/name_f] or [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]'s sister!
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is great too.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] sound adorable together!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! They’re lovely together :slight_smile:

I love the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!! [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is beautiful but I think 2 flower names are too match-y. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is a nice name but with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] there begins to be a rather obvious cartoon character theme that is not advisable. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is not an exciting name like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I know that many Berries find it beautiful but I don’t share that opinion. It isn’t meaningful or sweet like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. The cutest it gets is [name_f]Tessie[/name_f], and then it’s too close to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (I love the nn [name_f]Janie[/name_f])
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Norah[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] would be adorable