Sister for Daphne!

Daphne and [name_f]Fiora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Tilda[/name_f]

And some mn suggestions ([name_u]Arlen[/name_u] is based on the meaning or hare which I associate with springtime, [name_u]Alva[/name_u] means elf so it just feels fresh and outdoorsy! )
[name_f]Fiora[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Alva[/name_u]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Arlen[/name_u]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

Rosalie is gorgeous

You might also like

Hazel
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. Here are some more suggestions:
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! It shortens to [name_f]Fia[/name_f] and that’s one of my favourite names!

Another vote for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].:blush:

Our sibset combo is [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_f]Tess[/name_f].
I thought it was neat that [name_f]Clara[/name_f] features prominently on your shortlist!

Other names we considered, in case we have similar naming leanings:

• Thea
  • Amelia
  • Olivia
  • Mallory

I think the baby should reveal her name to you in a dream again if possible :smiley:

1 Like

She actually did! Her name was [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] in my dream. I do like that name, but I’m having trouble picturing a blonde hair, blue eyes [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. So that is making me still search…

2 Likes

I was just thinking that 100% [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is my favourite with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] are the perfect match stylistically and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is so sweet.
Please, please pick [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]! Its meant to be :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] are my pics!

What about [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]? I think those are gorgeous together and both are great names in their own right.

Good luck!

I babysat a beautiful baby girl named [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f],

From your list I really like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. I think it’s sweet, cool, and it’s not too popular at all. I’ve never met a [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and i like that. I also think it sounds good with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].

Can I ask why you’re having trouble picturing this? I know [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is an Italian name and Italian is often associated with dark features, but many Italians are blonde-haired, blue-eyed individuals. I’m Sicilian so I have more of the standard features people expect when they think Italian, but my professor from [name_u]Milan[/name_u] was blond-haired and blue-eyed!

Ultimately you should go with a name you love. I quite like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] personally, but [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] would still be a great choice! Follow your heart :slight_smile: