Sister for Eden

See the results of this poll: Which Name Do You Prefer?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Amelia : 29 (40%)
  • Audrey Pearl : 27 (37%)
  • Aurora Sage : 6 (8%)
  • Aurora Blythe: 11 (15%)

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] with [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!

I accidentally clicked [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]… Oops, but I dig that. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] are an adorable sibset.

Thanks everyone!

I would rank them:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (don’t like this one at all)

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] with [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. Both have such great meaning.

I really like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. Both are so gorgeous!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] I love! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is my second choice with [name_u]Eden[/name_u].

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are really lovely. My sister is [name_u]Eden[/name_u], so I have a soft spot for that name :).

Thank you everyone. It seems like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are very close.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]'s one of my favorites! If [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] had been a choice, I would have voted for that in a heartbeat.

Personally, I really really really hate the name [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. Something about it just doesn’t feel right to me. However, I love the middle name you picked to go with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], which was [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. I would much rather love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :slight_smile: