sister for edward, charles and annabel

ok…i’ve posted before.

i now have exactly two weeks to go and am still undecided.

older sibs are
edward (teddy)
charles (charlie)
annabel (anna–but not often used–we really call her annabel)

here are the names we are considering…i’m torn and need advice!

our last name is molner …

i am particularly concerned with what sounds best with our other 3 names. [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] are pretty easy to work with…[name]Annabel[/name] and our last name, Molner, are a bit more difficult.

georgina (nn gigi)
georgia (nn gigi)
georgiana (nn gigi)
beatrice (nn bea or bebe)
eloise (nn lulu)
emma
margaret (nn maisie, maggie, daisy)
elizabeth (nn libby?)

thank you!!!

All the names work really well with [name]Annabel[/name] and the boys except [name]Emma[/name] its way too trendy. Personally i love georgia (gigi). georgiana might be too much anna sound with annabel. [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] and eloise are very nice. [name]Gigi[/name] is my personal favorite.

What great names your children have!!

Personally, I think [name]Beatrice[/name] sounds absolutely perfect with [name]Annabel[/name] and Molner.

I like [name]Eloise[/name], but afraid of the heavy “L’s” - [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]… sounds difficult to say. It’s a very lovely name, though.

I also think [name]Margaret[/name] with Annnabel. [name]Maggie[/name] is my favourite nn. What a cute pair, [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name]!

My vote goes for [name]Beatrice[/name]. Best of luck to you! =)

[name]Beatrice[/name] is also a nice name. Either georgina or georgia works better than [name]Georgianna[/name].

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Naomi[/name]!
i now have exactly two weeks to go and am still undecided.

older sibs are
edward (teddy)
charles (charlie)
annabel (anna–but not often used–we really call her annabel)

[name]Love[/name] your children’s names!

here are the names we are considering…i’m torn and need advice!

our last name is molner …

i am particularly concerned with what sounds best with our other 3 names. [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] are pretty easy to work with…[name]Annabel[/name] and our last name, Molner, are a bit more difficult.

georgina (nn gigi) - love, but not my fave with your last name.
georgia (nn gigi) - love a ton. It’s pretty good with your last name, not as good as some of the others.
georgiana (nn gigi) - love, see above comments.
beatrice (nn bea or bebe) - love, also sounds great with your last name!
eloise (nn lulu) - love a bunch [name]Eloise[/name] Moiner is really beautiful! [name]Lulu[/name] Moiner is so cute!
emma - too popular, don’t like it with Moiner.
margaret (nn maisie, maggie, daisy) - love maisie the most, but I’m not sure I like it with Moiner. [name]Love[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! [name]Daisy[/name] Moiner is pretty. [name]Margaret[/name] Moiner sounds nice.
elizabeth (nn libby?) - love a lot, also love [name]Eliza[/name] nn [name]Libby[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], love [name]Lizzie[/name] Moiner more than [name]Libby[/name] Moiner. [name]Don[/name]'t love [name]Elizabeth[/name] as much as [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], or [name]Beatrice[/name] Moiner

thank you!!! You are welcome. My faves on your list are [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name].

First of all, I love your children’s names - such classics, and [name]Teddy[/name] is adorable!

[name]Georgina[/name] (nn [name]Gigi[/name]) - I think this goes wonderfully with your children’s names, and [name]Gigi[/name] is a very cute nn.
[name]Georgia[/name] (nn [name]Gigi[/name]) - also lovely, but I think [name]Georgina[/name] matches [name]Annabel[/name] better in terms of length …
[name]Georgiana[/name] (nn [name]Gigi[/name]) - a brilliant alternative to [name]Georgina[/name]; so underused and pretty.
[name]Beatrice[/name] (nn [name]Bea[/name] or [name]Bebe[/name]) - perfect.
[name]Eloise[/name] (nn [name]Lulu[/name]) - I love [name]Eloise[/name], but as a previous poster mentioned (I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten who) it is a little too similar to [name]Annabel[/name] in sound.
[name]Emma[/name] - pretty, if popular, but this doesn’t fit with your other children’s names as well as some of your other choices, in my opinion.
[name]Margaret[/name] (nn [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Daisy[/name]) - a lovely variety of nn options, but to me the full name is a little harsh in comparison to the lilting [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] (nn [name]Libby[/name]?) - such a classic, but a little too close to [name]Annabel[/name] in sound, I think …

So my favourites are, in order :
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name].

Good luck!

I vote for [name]Beatrice[/name]! [name]Lovely[/name] beautiful name and is great with your other kids names!

[name]Beatrice[/name] is my vote!! [name]Love[/name] it with your other childrens’ names! ADORABLE!

I can’t decide! You’ve really got me loving [name]Georgina[/name] with the nn [name]Gigi[/name]. Seriously I think I just fell in love. [name]Beatrice[/name] is so very perfect. I’m torn.

I vote for [name]Eloise[/name]! It’s just so lovely and classic. I don’t think it sounds much like [name]Annabel[/name] at all, but I think they go nicely together.

I agree with jlm. I don’t think [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] are too close for sisters at all. In fact, I think they go perfectly together. They both are sweet, feminine, and spunky. Beyond [name]Eloise[/name] (my favorite for you), I also think [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name], and [name]Beatrice[/name] would go brilliantly with your last name and your other children’s names.

[name]LOVE[/name] your taste in names! Congrats!

• [name]Emily[/name]

Hey i think edward, charles and annabel and beatrice go great together. [name]Beatrice[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] get my vote, btw never thought of gigi as nn for georgia its so cute. best of luck:)

I just realised that [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] both have that ‘ana’ sound, so I personally prefer [name]Georgina[/name], now …

I like [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Just[/name] b/c [name]Emma[/name] is popular now, I don’t think that it doesn’t go with your other names. I happen to think it has the same classic feel as your other kids’ names.

thanks so much everyone. i would say my top three are georgina, beatrice and eloise at this point. i really appreciate all of the feedback. not sure i will reach a decision until we meet her on september 9 but feel we have some great options!

[name]Naomi[/name]! We have similar taste! Still TTC but my top names include [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] ([name]Edward[/name]). I also like [name]Jack[/name] (although so popular, unfortunately) and [name]Lila[/name].