Sister for Eliana??

[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is beautiful! I do think it works nicely alongside [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. My only hesitation is that it feels stylistically very different from [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. However that could work in your favour! They do share similar sounds whilst still sounding distinctively different at the same time. So I definitely think it works. [name_f]Avie[/name_f] is very cute too :).

Here’s just a few others ideas still that I think of when I think of [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] :).

[name_f]Katia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - all three of the names you have listed are very feminine and romantic. I think [name_f]Katia[/name_f] fits perfectly with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_f]Katia[/name_f] would even make a great sibset!

[name_f]Destiny[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] nn [name_u]Desi[/name_u] - I first saw the name in a movie years ago and I really like the nickname [name_u]Desi[/name_u]! I think [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Destiny[/name_f] compliment each other whilst still being rather different. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_u]Desi[/name_u] sound very sweet too.

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]/[name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]/[name_f]Anna[/name_f] - I know a girl name [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] and she is such a gorgeous person so the name is held highly in my mind! I think [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is such a sweet nickname/name. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] are adorable together!

[name_f]Serenity[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] nn [name_u]Ren[/name_u], [name_f]Serene[/name_f], Seri - Such a cute name and I think it would compliment [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] nicely :).

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mira[/name_f] - I have always really liked the name [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] for its biblical reference however never knew a nickname that I liked! Then a few years ago I heard of a girl named [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] who went by [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and I loved it! I think it is both traditional yet romantic sounding, which I think makes it work so well with the romantic yet spunky nature of [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]!

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] nn [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] - [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] this name and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] sound perfect together :).

So here’s a few ideas. If you and your husband are set on [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] for this child, perfect!! Here’s just a head start on a potential third.

First, [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is beautiful. Second, I love [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and I do think it’s stylistically similiar. However, I think [name_f]Talia[/name_f] is too matchy-matchy with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. Also, not a huge fan of [name_f]Talia[/name_f]–but I know a [name_f]Talia[/name_f], and maybe I just have some slightly negative connotations.

Others I love for you:
Franscesca ([name_u]Frankie[/name_u])
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u])
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f])
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

Thank you both for your advice! :slight_smile: most of those names aren’t my style. They are all nice. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not for me! Thanks for your help though. I greatly appreciate it!!!