Sister for Elliott: is Charlotte too matchy???

[name]Hi[/name],
I am expecting a little girl in a week. I have a 2 year old son named [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] ( last name Edwards).
I really like the name [name]Charlotte[/name]. The only reservation that I have about this name is that I am fearing it may be too matchy with her brother’ s name ( [name]Elliott[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]) . But I cannot seems to find another name that I like as much …
I have to mention that I am french-canadian and my husband is english-canadian. So I really want a name that will have somewhat the same pronunciation and spelling in both language…
The others names I liked but were vetoed by my husband: [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Mathilde[/name].
I like [name]Clementine[/name] ( but different pronunciation in both language so this name is out)
I also like [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] but find that they are too popular and want to avoid that.
We were thinking of the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name] ( variation of my name [name]Isabelle[/name] and my parents almost named me [name]Elizabeth[/name])
So what do you think of [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] with a brother named [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]? Is that too matchy?
Thanks
[name]Isabelle[/name]

I think [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] are fine together. I love [name]Charlotte[/name]. :slight_smile: