Sister for Eloise and Beatrice

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I am due with my 3rd daughter in [name_u]August[/name_u] and I am really struggling with a name! I think part of the problem is that I have been SO happy with my older daughters’ names, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and I can’t seem to find a name that I love as much! Any ideas?! Some possible ideas on my short list include:

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (“[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” and also a family name)
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (“[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]” or “penny” - my typically easy going husband vetoed “[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]” :cry:)
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (“[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]”)
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] (another family name)

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Congratulations!
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are a beautiful sibset. Im a set of 3 girls as well, one of which is a [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! Although our names are [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], which might a be a little too plain!
I love the names you already have, although I prefer [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] ([name_f]Roz[/name_f]-ugh-line) to [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and you still get your cute little [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] :slight_smile:
Out of all of your current picks, [name_f]Florence[/name_f] has to be my favourite. Such a lovely name!

Congratulations!

You have a lovely list of beautiful choices that would work with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] :blush:

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] - I think this is a pretty name and I like that it’s got a family connection however I don’t like the two E names together in a sibling set. I prefer when siblings have their own individual initial.

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - love this one! [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is elegant, classic and has a range of great nicknames including [name_u]Penny[/name_u]. [name_u]Penny[/name_u] is so adorably vintage. I think she sounds great with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] - it’s a spunky choice but I think it lacks the elegance and formality of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] therefore wouldn’t use. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] just seems random.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I love the name [name_f]Rose[/name_f] been my favourite for years but unfortunately been used by so many people in my close circle so it feels strange using so it’s the one that got away. Totally get why you love it but sounds like a mouthful with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] the names all roll together strangely.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] - Definitely works with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has an old classic vintage vibe not my favourite on the list but definitely works.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - it’s a charming name but again I think the sound is off I think it’s because both [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] have the strong ‘ice’ ending.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] - it’s a spunky choice but similarly to [name_f]Willa[/name_f] lacks the elegance of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] I don’t think it works as well.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] - this name is so underused and under appreciated definitely works in your sibling set super pretty with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Great combination.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] - another great name and I think it’s great that it’s a family name. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds beautiful. Really charming sibling set.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]!

Suggestions…
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helped

1 Like

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] was my first thought before I actually opened the thread! [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] :relaxed:

Sorry for repeats:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Polly[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]/[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Margo[/name_f] are my favorites from your list. Though [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are slightly awkward together. Perhaps [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] as a middle names

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], & _________:

[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]” “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f]/[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Uma[/name_f]/[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
[name_f]Calista[/name_f] “[name_f]Calla[/name_f]”
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] “[name_u]Billie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogene[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] “[name_u]Josie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaida[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Frieda[/name_f]/[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]

Oh, I love your girls’ names! [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are both names with lots of history that simultaneously feel energetic, fresh, and fun in 2020. From your current list, my favorite is [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. It reminds me of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] in style and vibe, while having its own distinct sound. Plus, it’s a great name individually! I love [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], too, but they echo [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] a little more than I would like; and I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but don’t love how it shares [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]’s ending. But those things might not bother you, in which case, my opinion doesn’t matter a bit! Repeats are second votes:

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

I think my favorites for [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]’s sister, if not [name_f]Margot[/name_f], would have to be [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]!

Congrats! I think [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] go best with your existing names. I also like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] but it seems a bit too similar to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name to go with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

I think you have a gorgeous list already. I especially like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. Some others that come to mind are
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Amy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Consuelo[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
Esmè
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridgette[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
Renèe
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Freja[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

I absolutely LOVE [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] with your daughter’s names. I also thought of [name_u]Willow[/name_u]…not sure if that is your style though.

From your short list, I think [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] work best. Here are some other ideas:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] are my favorite of your options. I also like [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] for you.

I believe [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are perfect for your third baby girl.
Today, I’m going to vote for [name_f]Florence[/name_f]! It’s beautiful, elegant, fresh but not extremely popular. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] create a magnificent set!

With [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

I’ll also suggest

[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Dora[/name_f]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

Hello! You have wonderful taste in names as they are very classic and sound quite regal. I believe that [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] would definitely compliment [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] being my favourite! :slight_smile:

Names which are similar to your classic style and which also would compliment your daughters’ names might be:

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

Good luck with your new little one x

I like [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - although I’d prefer the spelling ‘[name_f]Margaux[/name_f]’.

Other ideas:

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are so lovely!

Here are my thoughts on your list-

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (“[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” and also a family name)-This is nice. Is it [name_f]Emma[/name_f]-line or [name_f]Emma[/name_f]-leen? I prefer the former. You may have pronunciation issues, but of course that [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is simple & sweet.

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (“[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]” or “penny” - my typically easy going husband vetoed “[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]” :cry:)-Aw, I adore this. it’s perfect w/[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. I love love [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]. Is it too close to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]? [name_u]Penny[/name_u] is cute too.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]-This is nice. I don’t like the idea of ‘[name_u]Willie[/name_u]’ personally. It may come naturally sometimes, so if you like it, go for it. If you don’t, it’s something to consider.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (“[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]”)-You can’t go wrong w/this classic. Beautiful, elegant, & cheerful.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]-I like this, but it’s not as special as some of the others. I think that I just see it on these boards too much.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]-Beautiful & charming. I hear it a lot in my area (midwest U.S.).

[name_f]Cora[/name_f]-This is great too! I sure am no help, huh? I don’t like ‘[name_f]Cori[/name_f]’ personally. That could be unavoidable, but maybe not.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]-This is the name that I gave to that beautiful creature in my profile picture. :grin: [name_f]My[/name_f] dog whom I’m over the moon in love with, so of course I think it’s the best name ever!

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] (another family name)-I like that it’s a family name, & it fits in well w/your crew. It’s not my personal favorite, & I’m not sure why. It just sounds a little stuffy. I really like [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. That’s sweeter in my opinion.

A few more ideas (sorry for any repeats)-

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

[name_f]Celia[/name_f]

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]

[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]-could do the nn [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] here or of course [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. It’s more unique than [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]-maybe nn [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] nn [name_f]Franny[/name_f] or [name_f]Francie[/name_f]

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]…[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. I like just [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] nn Idgie/[name_f]Imee[/name_f]/[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]/[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]. I love Idgie!

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Posy[/name_f]?

[name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lili[/name_f]

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]/[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

[name_u]Marian[/name_u]

[name_f]Olive[/name_f]/[name_f]Livy[/name_f]-love this!

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] or maybe [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Althea[/name_f] nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f]? Also, [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] is beautiful too. A little more out there.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]/[name_f]Vivie[/name_f]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]/[name_f]Vivie[/name_f]

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] nn [name_f]Willa[/name_f]? Or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]/[name_f]Mina[/name_f]/[name_f]Minnie[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] mentioned by a pp! It has a similar vibe to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] but different sounds. And from your list my pick would be [name_f]Florence[/name_f]–same stylish old lady vibe as [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] but not too similar. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] are nice, but possibly too close to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (“[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]”), [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] (“[name_f]Evie[/name_f]”), and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] from pps.

A few more…
[name_u]Marion[/name_u] nn [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], or [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ginny[/name_f]

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are gorgeous, I can see why you’re having a little trouble thinking of another name you love as much!

From the current list, I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. It fits while also not being too matchy.
I adore [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] but think both are a little too similar to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] are also solid choices.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: apologies for any repeats, I started the list this morning and then got busy. I hadn’t refreshed the post before finishing my comment.

Suggestions-
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and:
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]*
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]*
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]*
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f]*
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]*
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]*/[name_f]Imogene[/name_f]*
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]/[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]/[name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]
[name_f]Susette[/name_f]*/[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]*
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u]*
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]*
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]*
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]*
[name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]*
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Portia[/name_f]*
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]/[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]

*= my favorites with your sibset.

1 Like

I love your current names!
Of your list:
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]- I love this, but agree with a lot of the others- it sounds strange with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]- I am so in love with this name, this is definitely one of my top picks.
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]- Hmmm, I’m not the hugest fan of this name. It also just sounds somewhat out of place with the others.
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (“[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]”)- This sounds perfect with the siblings!
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]- I like this, but to me it seems just sort of… plain; practical. With the flourishy and fancy [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and the more practical but still with flair [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], it just seems sort of plain. Of course, it’s also my childhood dog’s name, soooooo…
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]- I love the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] already ending in -ice, it is kind of odd
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]- I just don’t like this name
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]- This name is really nice. It has a harsher vibe to it than [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], though.
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] (another family name)- I know that just about everyone else loves [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but I think it sounds kind of old lady-like.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list is [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Suggestions:
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Caddie[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] (nn Meddy? As you can see, I like unusual nicknames)
[name_f]Angeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] in particular from your list, although all the names are lovely. Your daughter’s names are beautiful, and your style seems very classic, feminine so based on that my suggestions are…

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]