• [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]/[name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]/[name_f]Eve[/name_f]/[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]

I’d love people to cast their vote, and if you choose [name_f]Aria[/name_f], please weigh in on if you think we will always get asked about Game of Thrones.
And if anyone would like to add any name suggestions that aren’t on the list, that would be great too!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on your list:

• [name_f]Aria[/name_f]-I don’t care for this one. And the reason that I don’t care for it is because it’s gotten extremely popular & trendy because it’s on a TV show. That just is off-putting in my opinion. So, yes. I think it’s very associated w/GOT.

• [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]/[name_f]Arielle[/name_f]-This is a nice alternative to [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. Okay, [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] is also a character, but I don’t think that it got any where near as trendy as [name_f]Aria[/name_f] because of The [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mermaid. It’s a beautiful, strong & a little bit exotic name. It’s girly yet not too frilly. I like it w/[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] too. I prefer the [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] spelling, because it looks more simplistic. I would say it ‘[name_f]Air[/name_f]-ee-elle’. I kind of think that [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] looks more like Are-ee-elle. That might just be me.

• [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]-This is super cute. It’s cherry & fun, but I think isn’t too cutesy for an adult either. It’s not too out there, but not over done either.

• [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]-This is okay. I like that it’s a botanical name, but it’s always seemed sort of dark to me.

• [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] this. Very sweet w/[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] & in general. Getting a tad popular if that bothers you, but it’s a classic.

• [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]/[name_f]Eve[/name_f]/[name_f]Eva[/name_f]-[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] are way too close for siblings. Plus, [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is super popular. It’s a nice enough name, but just not in this context. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] would work great though as full names.

• [name_f]Stella[/name_f]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! It’s got just the right combination of elegance & spunk.

• [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]-This is not my style. I kind of like it for a boy, & I think that you should stick w/specifically feminine names since [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is unisex. [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is way better for a boy in my opinion, btw. :wink:

• [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]-Meh, this is alright. Seems a bit dated & nothing special in my opinion, but it’s not bad.

Here are a few more ideas:

[name_f]Adela[/name_f]

[name_f]Adele[/name_f]

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f]

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen Game of Thrones but I know of the character. I believe she spells it [name_u]Arya[/name_u], although there is also [name_f]Aria[/name_f] from Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars. However I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is a well enough established name to not be directly associated with either. My favourite boys name is [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m], which is also a character in GoT, and definitely not established enough to avoid having that association - but I’m not letting that put me off.

Thank you for your input!!!

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] if you want to go more classic. Or [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] if you want to go modern! :slight_smile: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] would be a good half way point I think.

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! They’re gorgeous themselves and fit with [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] well.

[name_f]Erica[/name_f], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f], [name_f]Larissa[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] came to mind too

To go with big brother [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] are my favourites. I think that because [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is rather common for girls, unisex girls names may make it seem like a girl/girl sibset (like [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]). [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] feels a little too old-fashioned with the stylish [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] seems too close to [name_u]Emerson[/name_u].

Other ideas;

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Briella[/name_f]
[name_f]Adalynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]

Daphne & Stella are my favorite from your list

Emerson & _______

Brielle
Mariel
Loralei /Aurora “Rory”
Arabella
Farrah
Tatum
Leona
Ramona “Romy”
Tabitha
Danica/Annika
Kaia
Lula
Siena
Cadence
Carly
Jocelyn
Delaney
Cassidy
Delia
Lydia
Talia
Natalie
Marnie
Bridget
Margo/Marlo
Magnolia “Maggie”
Mariah
Lindsey
Meredith
Isla/Iris/Ivy
Maeve
Maisie
Michaela
Georgia
Savannah
Nina
Molly
Shelby
Colbie
Ashlynn
Sadie
Cheyenne
Kendra
Holly
Calista “Callie”
Hadley
Sage/Paige
Harper
Ruby
Mila
Freya
Nora
Noelle
Sylvie
Amalia “Molly”

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! I really wish my husband would consider it but he vetoed it immediately. I would say use this if you can! I also think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are great options.

I do associate [name_f]Aria[/name_f] with GoT but in a good way! And I’m not sure that people of our children’s generation will ever have that association, so it probably won’t matter for her - only for you, if that makes a difference.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]/[name_f]Arielle[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are beautiful!