Sister for Emilia and Eloise?

I need a name to go along with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. I have a list but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I like names that are not too popular, but still are well known enough where they won’t get mispronounced or misspelled a lot, if that helps at all. Thanks!

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (Nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f], rhyming with heavy, I really like this name but I don’t really love it)

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] has my vote

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] for the win : )

I have to go with [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! I know you said that you like it but don’t love it but I think it works beautifully with [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]! I all love that you’ll have 3 E names! Plus, I don’t think there will be as many [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]'s compared to [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_f]Ava[/name_f]

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] gets my vote! I love the idea of using all E names. If you’re not sure on [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], maybe one of these would work:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is my favorite and would perfectly fit with [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], although if you aren’t loving it I think it’s safe to keep on looking.

[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f] or [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleonore[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] or [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Elmira[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirene[/name_f]

I personally found it a challenge to find names beginning with E that would more or less fit your style and wouldn’t be too similar in sound and writing to your daughters’ names. I hope that you will like some of these. Your girls have tremendously gorgeous names, though!

If I were you, I’d stick with E names for girl #3
Here are some suggestions:
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Erica[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Edita[/name_f] (pronounced edit-uh)
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] (or maybe [name_f]Ellena[/name_f]?)
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]

Good luck and congratulations! ”

I love the idea of another E-name! [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] was actually the first one that came to my mind. I also thought of [name_f]Estella[/name_f], and I see a couple others have mentioned it too. [name_f]Essie[/name_f] could be a nickname. Out of the others on your list, I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] goes really well with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] even though it’s a different letter.

I say go with another E name. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] might feel left out.

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]

Wow, Olivia Scarlett is super gorgeous! I definitely vote for that. Plus, they each have a connection.

Emilia & Olivia both end with the same sound
Eloise & Emilia both start with ‘E’
Olivia & Eloise both have that ‘O’ sound

And bonus, they’re all similar length-wise on paper and in sound. Oh yeah, they all also have the letter ‘L’ and start with a vowel. =]

If you don’t love a name, you shouldn’t consider it because you may grow to really dislike it. Also, if you went with another ‘E’ name, you might have a fourth child and then you’d feel really pressured to have that one start with the same letter, as well.

Also, I know you said you don’t like super popular names, and Olivia is really popular, but Emilia was also in the top 100 last year. I think they all go together so well, so I would say just go for it!

Emilia, Eloise & Olivia for the win!