Sister for Emma

Hello. I have a 2 year old named [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and will be having another girl in [name_u]January[/name_u]. We are stuck between [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_f]Stella[/name_f] … Your thoughts please?

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] with [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_f]Emma[/name_f] are perfect together! I also prefer the name [name_f]Stella[/name_f] over [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

I am personally not a fan of [name_f]Stella[/name_f]- the “St” just doesn’t do it for me. I’d much prefer [name_f]Ella[/name_f], but that’s very similar to [name_f]Emma[/name_f]… I’d prefer [name_f]Bella[/name_f] I think.

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] as a Sibset!

Definitely [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

I agree that [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is a great fit with [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is a nice name, but it feels too soft for [name_f]Emma[/name_f], making both of them not distinct enough. But [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] go well together and also give each other a nice energy.

I much prefer [name_f]Ava[/name_f] to [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but as a sibset I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] with [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is my favorite!

I prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

Thank you!!!

I think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] work better as a sibset, but I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] better as a name, so that’s where my vote is going. :slight_smile: Good luck!

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] as well. I know an [name_f]Emma[/name_f] with a sister called [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but I don’t think it makes a good middle name.

I adore [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but not sure I love that [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] both have the same vowel sounds. For that reason I’d vote [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

Thank you!!!

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are delightful together!

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and…
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]

I love both [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but neither seem quite right as sisters with [name_f]Emma[/name_f] to me. Of the two, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would be my pick, even though [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] sort of rhyme. I like @lililox suggestion of [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and @sorceress suggestion of [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Molly[/name_f]/[name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]