Sister for Evelyn?

My character [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] deserves a sister… Any ideas? I really like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], though can you think of any better suiting names? [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is married, so the surname will not be [name_m]Robinson[/name_m].

I’m also not sure of [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]'s sister’s husband’s name, but I know that the surname is Franks.

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]'s sister is likely to be her twin, so I’d like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]'s sister to have 2 middle names so that the children’s names sound similar.

I’d like Evelyn & (?)'s names to be quite similar, though as Evelyn is the more loved, spoiled daughter, I don’t really want her sister’s name to have be #1 in the charts, etc. (?)‘s name could have a very beautiful meaning though, as I’d possibly like her to be the parents’ favourite at birth, but then not for the rest of their childhood Also, Evelyn and (?) are probably twins, so if you could take that into account, that would be lovely :slight_smile:

Well, thank you in advance for your help! :smiley:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the combo of [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Franks sounds so elegant :slight_smile:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Pacifica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I really love the name [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] as a sister for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] too, not sure why.

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

Good luck with your story!

Thanks! Sadly, although I love the way they sound together, I cannot use [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] for a first name, because another character already has that name, but I’ll look into use of it for a middle name!
While I love [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], again, one of [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]'s children has that for her middle name, so I think it will be a little strange having that for a middle name for (a possible [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]?), especially as [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and ([name_f]Astrid[/name_f]?) aren’t that close :stuck_out_tongue:
I love [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], and may use it as her first second name as it is a gemstone and it has the same kind of feel to me as [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]! I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Opal[/name_f] too, and I may use them! I am torn between [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] for her first middle, any ideas anyone?

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] sound good together in my opinion.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about -
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I could also imagine
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]/[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]/Maddelynn
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_u]Addison[/name_u]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] would be my top pick for you!! ([name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] being the beautiful [name_m]French[/name_m] variation of [name_f]Emerald[/name_f])