Sister for Gabriel and Samuel

We have narrowed it down to these 4:

[name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Ava[/name_f]

I would love to have your inputs or other suggestions

2 Likes

With [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] + [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] my favourite is [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is bright, feminine, has a melodic sound along with a holy meaning which is in keeping with the boys tying the siblings nicely together and I like that they all have their own individual initial. I think [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is fab.

3 Likes

Absolutely love [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] with them!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is my favourite!

1 Like

All your names are beautiful, [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] most with them, I think it matches the biblical theme of [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] best.

1 Like

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] would get my vote - probably leaning towards [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - elegant, bright and versatile. I also like how it has the ‘EL’ at the beginning, like how G + S have it at the end, yet they all have different sounds.

With [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], I’d throw in the suggestions of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and Clara!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughout response. I agree:)

1 Like

Thank you for your input :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I really like your suggestions

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Leah[/name_f] goes well, too. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are nice but a little overused, imho.

1 Like

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] would be my favorite, but they’re all good choices!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] & [name_f]Ava[/name_f] the most.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] best with [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]!

1 Like

One other suggestion is to spell [name_f]Leah[/name_f] as [name_f]Lia[/name_f] which I’ve been loving. It feels fresh and modern to me.

1 Like