Sister for Gemma

Deleted…

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is so cute and cool! [name_m]Toren[/name_m] [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] is awesome, but it doesn’t go together. I think if you really love it, it doesn’t matter whether it match or not

I think [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Toren[/name_m] works, maybe it’s [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] that is the issue?

i feel like we have similar styles so here are some off my list and some others but if you are crushing on [name_m]Toren[/name_m] [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], why not go for it!?

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_m]Toren[/name_m] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Taryn[/name_f] [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]

I’m not sure about [name_m]Toren[/name_m], but I think [name_f]Tamsyn[/name_f], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] or [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] would work well for [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]'s sister. Or use [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] as a first name - [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_m]Toren[/name_m] would work well.

other ideas for [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]'s sister:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiera[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Anwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Robyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
Maiwenn