• Stella
  • Gemma
  • Lyla
  • Charlotte
  • Colette
  • Greta

0 voters

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is just right!!

As much as I love [name_f]Greta[/name_f], I would take her out of the mix since she and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] are both nicknames for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

I think that it depends on which element of [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] you want to lean into!

If you’re aiming for a tailored, classic and international sounding sibset, I’d go with [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f], they’re stunning together.

If you’re aiming for a fresh and modern but still familiar sibset, I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is perfect.

Personally, I prefer [name_f]Colette[/name_f] as an individual name, but I find that most of your options go beautifully with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f], especially [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. You can’t lose!

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was to go for [name_f]Greta[/name_f], but then I realised [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] are like 2 sides of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], so I went for [name_f]Stella[/name_f] in the end to add a point of difference. I do think [name_f]Greta[/name_f] is different enough to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] to work though, and it’s definitely my close second choice. Both are fresh, spunky and streamlined, but [name_f]Stella[/name_f] just edges it for me in giving the set a slightly different direction which still works, whereas [name_f]Greta[/name_f] very much reinforces the heritage feel.

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] goes best with the siblings, agree 100% with @ceilidh_rooney!
Lots of nickname potential for [name_f]Colette[/name_f] too. Very classic/timeless, tailored, sophisticated just like her siblings.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is cute, and I see currently ranking #1 in your poll but gives off a completely different vibe than sibling names. In my opinion, too different, doesn’t flow as nicely.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (ranking #3 in your poll) is so overused that I just don’t appreciate the name anymore.