Sister for Jemma Alexandra

We are expecting another daughter in 2 weeks time and can’t seem to find a name for her! My husband is keen to stick with the first name starting with a “J” whereas I would rather deviate from using “J” again as my name starts with a J and our dog is [name]Jessie[/name]. We would like the middle name to either be [name]Ruth[/name] or [name]Alta[/name] as these where my husband’s late mother’s names.
My favourites are:
[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Katie[/name]
[name]Jody[/name]
[name]Robyn[/name]
[name]Kayla[/name]
[name]Abby[/name]
[name]Carrie[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Jorja[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Hayley[/name]
[name]Andrea[/name]
[name]Kaitlyn[/name]

My favorites from your list:

[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Jorja[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Andrea[/name]

[name]Jorja[/name] [name]Alta[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] would be pretty!
[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Alta[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] would be my second choice…

lovely names! btw I love the name [name]Jemma[/name] (:

My step sister is called [name]Jemma[/name] and spelt the same way :slight_smile: pretty name!

Of your list my favourites to go with [name]Jemma[/name] are:

[name]Robyn[/name]
[name]Carrie[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Jorja[/name] - but I’d much much prefer [name]Georgia[/name], or how about [name]Georgina[/name]? [name]Georgina[/name] and [name]Jemma[/name] would be amazing!
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Kaitlyn[/name] - this is my other sisters name! Spelt [name]Caitlyn[/name]. I think it’s too popular these day though.

My top 3 would be

[name]Jemma[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Jemma[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Jemma[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Carrie[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

Best of luck!