Sister for Jillian!

We’re starting to think about having our second child, but after having such a hard time finding the right name for [name]Jillian[/name], I’d like to get a head start on sibling names. For a boy, I really love [name]Trevor[/name], but very undecided on girls names. Would like to have an “A” as first or middle name.

To me [name]Jillian[/name]'s name sounds approachable and friendly, and I’d like to find another name with a similar feel. Names I’ve been considering are:

[name]Margo[/name]/[name]Maggie[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Molly[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] the way this name sounds, but it’s meaning (bitter) has me unsure if i should use it)

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Margo[/name]

I think [name]Clara[/name] is my favorite with [name]Jillian[/name]…next would be [name]Molly[/name]…

[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Polly[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]

[name]Archie[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Barney[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]/[name]Charlie[/name]
Good luck!

Like others [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] seem like a perfect sibset :slight_smile:

I love [name]Jillian[/name]! It is such a pretty name, and yes, it is friendly and approachable! I love the names on your list for #2, as well! [name]Molly[/name] would have been my first pick, but like you, I don’t like the meaning. So, in order from favorite to least:

[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]/[name]Maggie[/name]

I also loved the suggestion of [name]Alice[/name]! I think that totally fits the bill!

thanks for the great suggestions! :slight_smile: middle name suggestions for audrey or annabel? we’re looking for an a in the first or middle name to honor my husband’s grandmother.

Your two favourites are mine as well. But I would spell [name]Annabel[/name] as [name]Annabelle[/name]. You can’t go wrong with [name]Audrey[/name] though, it’s such a beautiful name.