Sister for Julia - Due in 2 Weeks!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

I am due with my second daughter in less than 2 weeks! She’ll be joining her sister [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I thought we had settled on the name [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but now we’re having second thoughts, well more so my husband. He really likes [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a first name with [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], or [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as possible nicknames. If we did go with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], we would use the middle name [name_f]Anne[/name_f], which is my mom’s name. We have also talked about [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. Let me know your thoughts and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! We tend to gravitate towards classic names. Thanks so much!!

I much prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] over any other option. I like all of the nicknames for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but they are soooooo popular right now. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is cute though and goes well with [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I am not a fan of [name_f]Anna[/name_f] at all.

I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] but with the nickname of [name_f]Liza[/name_f] ([name_m]LY[/name_m]-zah) or [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Liza[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is super cute!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favorite.

I think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Julia[/name_f]: underused, but familiar.

I wouldn’t go with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a first because it’s too popular for me, nor [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], which for some reason doesn’t flow well with [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

Good luck! I hope I helped :slight_smile:

I second [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!! I’ve always loved that combo. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would be my second choice. :slight_smile:

They are all so pretty. No wonder you are having trouble! They are all perfect with [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]