Sister for Juliette -- your thoughts/suggestions?

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!

We already have our boy’s name picked out ([name]Eduardo[/name] [name]Robert[/name]), so now we’re just stuck on a girl name. Our last name starts with [name]Che[/name]-. Our DD is [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]. Here are some ideas so far, but neither of us are in love yet…

[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Lourdes[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name] (but worried about the [name]Lucy[/name] nickname)
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]

The middle name will probably be my mother-in-law’s name or a variation of it: [name]Rosalinda[/name] ([name]Rosalinde[/name], [name]Rosa[/name], etc.)

Thanks so much!

What about [name]Gabrielle[/name]?

[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Caraleen[/name]
[name]Angeline[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]

I love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]! I think [name]Sylvie[/name], [name]Lucienne[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name] are wonderful with [name]Juliette[/name]. [name]Belle[/name] strikes me as incomplete, and I just think if the French word ‘belle’. For that reason, it doesn’t seem like a real name. [name]Lourdes[/name] is a fine name, but I’ve always hated it. It also doesn’t fit stylistically with [name]Juliette[/name]. What about:

[name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Kerensa[/name]
[name]Eleonore[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Althea[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]

Thanks for the responses… we have friends with a daughter named [name]Gabriella[/name], and a cousin with a son named [name]Ariel[/name] (a son, I know!).

[name]Vivienne[/name] was on our list the first time around and we’re kind of tired of it now. And [name]Angeline[/name] is so pretty but all I can see is [name]Jolie[/name]. :frowning:

I just noticed the longer list posted… I’ll have to check with DH on those.

[name]Hi[/name]!

From your list, my favorites with [name]Juliette[/name] are:
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]

If you go with [name]Rosalinda[/name] (and not a variation of it) for the middle name, I think that [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Rosalinda[/name] has the best flow… Other [name]Rose[/name] names:
[name]Rosabelle[/name] - I think that this would be a great option, since it combines [name]Rosalinda[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]…
[name]Rosalba[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Rosaline[/name]
[name]Rosanna[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] - but it’s a bit “filler” as a middle name
[name]Rosemarie[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]

Suggestions for first names:
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Clemence[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Mathilde[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Noemie[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] - but not with a [name]Rose[/name] middle name

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are the first two that came to mind!

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Rosalinda[/name]

Thanks again for all of the responses. I did have to smile at the “[name]Mia[/name] [name]Rosalinda[/name]” suggestion – my mother-in-law ([name]Rosalinda[/name]) speaks Spanish so to her the name would translate as “My [name]Rosalinda[/name]”. Not sure what she would think of that. :slight_smile:

It’s so hard to fall in love with a second name when you already love your DD’s name…

[name]Colette[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

[name]Colette[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Oh you have such great taste in names!

From your list I love: [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…so pretty!

But I think the [name]Lucienne[/name] is beautiful with [name]Juliette[/name] with the double consonants at the end followed by the ‘e’ vowel. It looks great together. But, people will call her [name]Lucy[/name] if you do…if she’s always “[name]Lucienne[/name]” than that is what she’ll be!

Good [name]Luck[/name]!