Sister for Leah

See the results of this poll: Sister for Leah

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy : 16 (35%)
  • Kate : 23 (50%)
  • Colette: 7 (15%)

I agree with the previous poster: While [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is a lovely name, I think it is a mismatch with sister [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. It was hard to choose between [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but I think both have the gentle elegance and classic vibe of [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. However, I chose [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] are both modern classics, and they’re closer in popularity.

Thanks! What do you not like about [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f], just the sound?

Great, thanks!

I love [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f] together!! They work PERFECTLY. I also really like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but not as much as [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] :).
I’m not a fan of [name_f]Colette[/name_f] tbh and I don’t think it complements [name_f]Leah[/name_f], but competes with her.

I like [name_f]Colette[/name_f] best as [name_f]Leah[/name_f]'s sister. I’m not sure how to explain it, especially after reading pp comments that feel the opposite. To me it just feels the most balanced and complementary next to each other. (And I do love both [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - in fact [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is my favourite name on the list!). [name_f]Kate[/name_f] just seems too short and flat next to [name_f]Leah[/name_f] though, and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] seems a different style - more vintage chic. Sorry, but I’m feeling a bit hopeless to explain but a little pair of sisters called [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] would just make me smile!

I think [name_f]Kate[/name_f] fits beautifully with [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_f]Colette[/name_f] both feel of a slightly different style to me, and while not at all terrible (they could definitely work if you wanted them to), stylistically, [name_f]Kate[/name_f] fits best with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] in my opinion.

I love [name_f]Colette[/name_f] with [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. It has its own distinctive style and yet the same soft and delicate feeling that [name_f]Leah[/name_f] has. It has a classic feel to it and somehow [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] make me think of girls in white dresses playing in a lush english garden. I also think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] would be stunning with [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

Oooh, I love both [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and they both work perfectly with [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! I’m honestly not sure I can decide–I’m in love with the idea of sisters named [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is getting my vote–I like it slightly more than the others–but [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is such a lovely name, and I love the idea of [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] together so much.

I actually like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] together, and [name_f]Colette[/name_f]'s a lovely name; I just have never been able to get into it very much? I like the similar [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] much more, personally.

Good luck!