Sister for Liadan and Elodie

Anyone have any suggestions for a (hypothetical) name for a sister to two little girls, Liadan and [name]Elodie[/name]

Current suggestions:
[name]Ottilie[/name]
Inès
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Maelys[/name]
Fiadh

I like [name]Maelys[/name] and [name]Ines[/name] best. [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Ottilie[/name] are too rhymey, I think. I think [name]Isadora[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] go great together, but Liadan looks like the odd one out then. I confess as an American that my guess at the pronunciation of Fiadh would probably be wrong.

I think [name]Carys[/name], [name]Anais[/name], [name]Flavie[/name] or [name]Flavia[/name], [name]Clea[/name] [[name]CLAY[/name]-ah or CLEE-ah], or [name]Cyra[/name] [SEER-ah] would be pretty, too.

Fiadh is pronounced [name]Fee[/name]-ah, silent dh, it’s irish, as is Liadan ( [name]Lia[/name]-dawn)

I like [name]Anais[/name] from your list, so so pretty! It has also reminded me that I left [name]Anouk[/name] off of my list

I agree with PP about [name]Ottilie[/name]. Fiadh would be the odd one out in terms of having a name that is hard to decipher to someone unfamiliar with the name. [name]Ines[/name], [name]Isadora[/name], and [name]Maelys[/name] could all work. [name]Maelys[/name] (maybe wrongly) rings both Irish and French bells for me, so I like it here for this reason.

I also am just wanting something with Ls and Ds…

[name]Dahlia[/name]…then you get an Irish, French, and “English” name…
[name]Odelia[/name] is a spin on [name]Ottilie[/name] that’s a little further from [name]Elodie[/name]…(still kind of overlappy, though…)

[name]Cordelia[/name]?

I like [name]Ottilie[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name] the most. [name]Maelys[/name] is interesting. Like @ellenelle said [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Ottilie[/name] rhyme, IDK how to pronounce the rest of those. What about [name]Nova[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Opal[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Aisha[/name], [name]Niamh[/name], or [name]Aislinn[/name]? and [name]Clea[/name]'s nice too.

Fiadh might have to be designated to middle name territory

[name]Maelys[/name] is [name]Breton[/name], so yes, both Celtic and French, I’m not so sure about peoples ability to pronounce it though

I quite like [name]Dahlia[/name], not one I’ve ever thought about! [name]Love[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] too!

[name]Niamh[/name], [name]Meave[/name]/Meabh/Medb/[name]Meadhbh[/name], [name]Aislinn[/name]/[name]Aisling[/name]… I went to school with every possible spelling of most popular irish names, which has really put me off them. It’s hard to find nice irish names, that don’t have previous connotations for me

What about Liadan, [name]Elodie[/name], and:

[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Mahala[/name]
[name]Sidonia[/name]
[name]Josiane[/name]
[name]Portia[/name]
[name]Morwenna[/name]
[name]Katell[/name]
[name]Oanez[/name]
Gwenaëlle
Genovefa
[name]Finola[/name] / Finnuala
[name]Grania[/name] / Gráinne
[name]Maureen[/name]
Mairenn / Máirín
[name]Moira[/name]
[name]Saraid[/name]
Séarlait
Siofra
[name]Mireille[/name] / Mirèio
[name]Isolda[/name] / [name]Isolde[/name] / [name]Iseult[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Sabia[/name]
[name]Eluned[/name]

I love [name]Portia[/name] and [name]Freya[/name]! Definite possiblities

I also love [name]Mahala[/name] and [name]Sabia[/name] from that list, but I don’t know if I would be brave enough to use them

From your list I like [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] and [name_u]Fiadh[/name_u] best!

I also think the following would go well with the other names…
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eithne[/name_f] ([name_f]Enya[/name_f])
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Cara[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]