Sister for Madeline and Scarlett?

We are expecting our third. Would like to use “[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]” as a middle name (my maiden name is [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]).

Here are my favorites:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]

What do you think?

(Two older sisters are [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]).

I like both [name_f]Margot[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. But I think with your sibset [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] would fit best.

I love all 3 options, but I think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is the best fit with [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] but [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is to rhymey for me…

So my vote is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] which is beautiful and goes very well with your sibset.

With all considerations…[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] seems perfect to me! Good luck!

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is too repetitive, but [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] as an alternative would be nice. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is a little close to [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] for me. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a great name, fits nicely with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] as a mn, and sounds great with her sisters. Another vote for [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] lauren

Well hmm, I love all 3. I also love your daughter’s names.

To help narrow down, I sort of agree with others… [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is a little too repetitive with the ending sounds. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is another ‘M’ name like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]… so that leaves the gorgeous [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I will say, however, that the suggestion of [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is fantastic and it would probably sway me!

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] (especially spelled this way)… Gone with the Wind fan??

Another vote for [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]! Fits in nicely with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], and flows nicely with the mn [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I also love [name_u]Vivien[/name_u]! I love the suggestion of [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]. Makes it softer and flow nicely. But [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is still beautiful and very memorable.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] sounds nice, buti wouldn’t choose it just becuase of sharing the initial with [name_f]Madeline[/name_f].

I really like all three. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is probably my favorite though.

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] stands out, it’s very pretty. My second choice would be [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] doesn’t flow well.

Maybe consider [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] or [name_f]Margo[/name_f]/ [name_f]Marjory[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] fits the best.

I think [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] goes best with your other girls, but [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] doesn’t flow very well. [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]?

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] works beautifully with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f] & [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] it’s such a pretty combination : )

I love the name [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], but I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] sounds best and goes well with your sib set =]

I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] fits best. 2nd choice [name_u]Vivien[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] all 3 names though!

Congratulations, @machmom!

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is the best match for [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], and [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] is the best match for [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :).

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] gets my vote too. [name_m]Just[/name_m] as spunky and pretty as her sisters’ names.

Not sure if this has already been said, just wanted to add–though I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f], it’s the shared M initials with [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], as well as the rhyming Scar- and [name_f]Mar[/name_f]- that made it my 3rd choice.