Sister for Maeve?!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Trying to decide on a girls name that fits nicely with C0nor, [name_u]Evan[/name_u] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Names we’re considering are [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] & [name_f]Maura[/name_f].

Would love to know which you love best and/or other suggestions you may have!

I love [name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] with this set.
I would suggest:
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Gwen[/name_f] is great!

[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and…

[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is wonderful! I think that [name_f]Maura[/name_f] fits really nicely with this set.
Some suggestions:
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Maya/Maia
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_u]Marley[/name_u]

Sorry for any repeats!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] with your first three! [name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] sound great together.

Sorry for any repeats!
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Bronte*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Adele*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Daisy*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Dacey[/name_u]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Linley[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Blair*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Alaina[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Layna[/name_f] / [name_f]Laina[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Winry[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Ada*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and Reagan*
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Cara[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Gwen[/name_f] is great!!

C0nor, Ev@n, M@eve and…

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you! I love [name_f]Orla[/name_f] as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the sound of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] with this set, but looking at it, it looks suddenly Biblical. Maybe [name_f]Sara[/name_f]?

1 Like

Thanks! I love the name [name_f]Orla[/name_f] as well

Thank you! I also feel like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] goes nicely but I just can’t get it to grow on me!

Thanks so much :slightly_smiling_face:. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] is fine on its own or should it be a nickname for [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]?

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Carys[/name_f] is such a beautiful name as well but I worry we’d struggle with pronunciation

1 Like

I think of the three you’re considering, [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] sounds the best with C0n0r, Ev@n, and M@eve. [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] lacks the subtle Celtic connection, and I find [name_f]Maura[/name_f] too visually similar to M@eve.

I also LOVE pp’s suggestions of [name_f]Orla[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] for you. I see you love [name_f]Orla[/name_f] as well, so I’d add that one to the shortlist! But it seems you don’t care for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

I also see you’re considering [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] so much that I would probably just end up using the full name all the time instead of calling her [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]! A sibset of C0n0r, Ev@n, M@eve, and Gwyn3th would be so lovely!

Additional suggestions, trying to stick within the lane of Irish / Welsh / Scottish / Old [name_f]English[/name_f], but going for intuitive pronunciations:

[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Enya[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Iona[/name_f]
[name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Tara[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]