Sister for Margaret Amelia

We are trying to finalize a name for our second daughter that will be born next week. I think we have decided to use [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as a middle name (grandmother’s name). I love [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as a first name, but my husband thinks it is too old fashioned. For reference, our last name has a long-I sound - rhymes with [name_m]Rider[/name_m] or Cider.

Lead Contenders:

[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
Claren [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - Claren is my husband’s grandfather’s first name
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] ("[name_f]Kate[/name_f]")
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] ("[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]")
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] ("[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]")

Would love input! Thanks!

Congrats on your baby girl!
I really love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! I actually kind of like the similar long I in [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and your last name.

Congrats on your baby girl!
I really love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! I actually kind of like the similar long I in [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and your last name.

Out of your list I like [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] or [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. Can I suggest [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]… It pays tribute to Claren and I think it pairs nicely with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

I like them all except [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], to be it doesnt go with the sibset and doesn’t sound as classic. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] best. Also really love [name_f]Libby[/name_f] as NN for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!