Sister for McKayla Paige & Adriana Claire

Expecting our 3rd girl, I’d like a feminine sounding name to go with her sisters probably ending with a. Here’s our current list, tell me what you like:

[name]Chiara[/name] or [name]Kiara[/name] (which spelling?)
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name]

Also would it be too out there to go with something like [name]Brooke[/name]?

MN’s we’re thinking of are [name]Brooke[/name], [name]London[/name], and [name]Scarlett[/name]. What would go best with which?

I absolutely love the name [name]Elena[/name]. I think [name]Elena[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] would sound fabulous with [name]McKayla[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I like the names [name]London[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name], but a short middle name would fit the sibset pattern so well.

[name]Gianna[/name] would probably sound a little too similar to [name]Adriana[/name] ([name]McKayla[/name], [name]Adriana[/name], [name]Gianna[/name]… one of these things is not like the others!). The others are all nice, although [name]Chiara[/name] might be a little hard for people to spell, and [name]Kiara[/name] always makes me think of The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name], because it’s [name]Simba[/name]'s daughter. Luckily, she’s a lovely character, so that wouldn’t be a teasing point.

I agree with schmergo. I think [name]Elena[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] is perfect. I also love [name]Gianna[/name], but I don’t think it sounds quite as nice with [name]Brooke[/name] as [name]Elena[/name] does.

I also think [name]Elena[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] is perfect. Adding [name]Gianna[/name] or [name]Natalia[/name] to the set kind of leaves out [name]McKayla[/name], and I don’t really like [name]Chiara[/name] or [name]Kiara[/name].

I think [name]Elena[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] is appealing but maybe [name]Helena[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] may be better simply because [name]Adrianna[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] sound similar.