My shortlist is
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]

Would love to hear your thoughts x

1 Like

I think any of those would make a great sister for [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

1 Like

Daisy and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are my favorite with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

Some other ideas

Ruby
[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

1 Like

I love all of these with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] & [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

1 Like

Noah & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], as I said before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alice, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] are lovely with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Freya[/name_f] but you really can’t go wrong.

1 Like

My favorites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think they all sound nice with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]!

1 Like

From your list I like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] best.

I can imagine:
No@h and…
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowenna[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is probably [name_f]Alice[/name_f], just because I like the name. But all three work well.

I feel like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] have a similar ending to [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and that’s why they wouldn’t be my first choice.

Alice and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] were my first thoughts!

1 Like

Noah found [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in the eyes of the [name_m]Lord[/name_m]. [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] 6:8. KJV. So i vote [name_f]Grace[/name_f].