Sister for Penelope & Florence

Has anyone seen Yummy Mummy’s on Netflix? It was a kind of reality show where the cameras followed a few moms as they started their journey into motherhood virtually at the same time. They are all from Australia and frequently go out shopping and attending parties together. (Think [name_m]Real[/name_m] Housewives) One of the mother’s, Lorinska (interesting name in itself) is pregnant with her third child.

She has recently taken to instagram to ask the advice of the public what her and her husband should name the baby if it is a girl. They have not found out the sex, they are keeping it a surprise, and have already picked their boys name.

So what would you name a sister to [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]?

Also, just for fun, what do you think their boy name is?

Girls:

Summary

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
Wilhemina
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
Serephina/Serephine

[name_m]Boy[/name_m] guesses:

Summary

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is my guess! I think it’s just perfect! It’s hard to come up with anything else! Maybe [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] or [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]?

1 Like

What beautiful names! I love these - missy [name_u]Florence[/name_u] especially :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d name a sister for them [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and a brother [name_u]George[/name_u]. I also think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] go wonderfully!

1 Like

Oh [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! How could i forget him! Great choices!! I do love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] as well!

1 Like