Sister for Pomeline

Had 10 months off names with my little girl but missing it and starting to think about baby number 3…in the future some time!
I loved the name [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] for our daughter but apparently DH wasn’t listening to me when I suggested it and he also loves it. It’s the name of the palace where we played in wind band together as kids and the name of a [name_m]French[/name_m] plum . With [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] being a hint at [name_f]Apple[/name_f] do you think it’s too cutesy as a sister name? Middle would be [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. Not sure if we’d spell it [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] like the palace or [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] like the plum!
[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] (e) [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] are really sweet, maybe a tad cutesy but still fantastic together!

[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is pretty while being uncommon! Bonus points because it has significance to you. I prefer the [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] spelling, and think it sounds wonderful paired with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. With both names, I don’t think [name_f]Apple[/name_f] or plum right away, so it think that’s a cute undertone of the names that most won’t think of.

thanks! [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] is slightly over the top for me anyway!! We call her [name_m]Pom[/name_m] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Line[/name_f]. Probably [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] would go by [name_f]Mira[/name_f] anyway so slightly tones down the flounce factor :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] (I prefer this spelling) and [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] are wonderful together! The name has a personal connection for you which is a huge bonus, I wouldn’t worry too much about the apple and plum thing I doubt many people would see the connection.

I prefer [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], but if [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] makes more sense to you, then use this spelling.

[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name (and I love the fact that her nickname is [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]! I’m swooning!) and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] (this spelling) would be fantastic with it! I prefer [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] over the two spellings you suggested, but if you’re not a fan then [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] would be my favourite. [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] looks like a typo to my eyes.

I think they’re beautiful together.

I would never think of the plum connection with [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f], I doubt most people would, so I think you’re safe. I’d say go with [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] (if you get the chance!). I actually prefer the [name_f]Mirabell[/name_f] spelling, I like the look, it looks more streamlined, and that’s the spelling that’s meaningful for you.
All the best.

I adore the name [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], btw!

[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] are great together stylistically. I wouldn’t have caught the fruit reference of [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], so it’s subtle.

I love them together! [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] is one of my favorites, and I like that more trimmed spelling the best.